Summary of services
- Rubbish removal – Our rubbish removal service and Man & Van service operates as normal, albeit with some PPE measures to protect our staff and clients.
- House Clearance – All our house clearance services relating to a death after February 2020, will need to be decontaminated with our decontamination service prior to carrying out any clearance work.
- Technicians – We offer a contactless clearance service, collecting from outside or in secure areas inside properties. Our technicians are wearing PPE, and carry with them a supply of a spray chemical called ULTRA, which they use to clean surfaces in their vans as they go about their day.
- Coronavirus decontamination service – Our COVID-19 decontamination service continues to operate nationwide. Where our disinfectant kills 99.99% of enveloped viruses (such as COVID-19) and non-enveloped viruses within minutes of contact.
- Just Clear HQ staff – We are working in the office whilst adhering to the 2-meter rule.
- Opening hours –Mon – Saturday (8 am to 5:30 pm).
- Operating days – Operating normally Monday – Saturday.
- Waste should be placed outside wherever it is possible to do so to ensure that there is no close human interaction.
- Where this is not possible rubbish for clearance should be contained in an area away from human traffic.
- A lot of our technicians are operating alone ensuring social distancing is maintained. However equally – we are operating with a double crew, should the particular clearance require it.
- All payments need to be made on or before the collections take place.
- Our office operates as normal but our staff are working with social distancing.
- Waste from homes with possible cases of COVID-19 needs to be double-bagged, using a quality black bag. This needs to be flagged as COVID-19 related rubbish and we will ensure its sprayed before we collect it.
We would like to ask all clients to be transparent and work with us to help control the risks. Thank you and stay safe everyone.