At the end of its working life, all assets need to be disposed of, re-purposed, sold off or recycled. With a greater ESG focus on the circular economy and increasing costs associated with asset disposal, it is becoming more and more important to effectively monitor and control the assets ‘end-of-life. Just Clear is the preferred asset end of life service provider, having over 10 years experience in the field.
- Catering & Hospitality
- Electrical / IT equipment and systems
- Heavy Equipment
- Small equipment
- Office furnishings
- Hazardous goods
- Full Asset Suite Disposal Sustainable and Economic
- Recycling- relationship to ensure the majority of products can be recycled effectively and responsibly.
- Resale- Disposal by Auction- work with all the industry specific auction houses.
- Repurpose/ Reuse – ability to sell onto third parties in the UK or overseas.
- Salvage – break down assets to components for salvage and ultimately reuse.
- Just Clear Proactive and Fast Mobilisation.
- Value for Client.
- One solution to all needs.
- Data collection.
- Salvage maximisation.
- Fast mobilisation.
- National Coverage.
- EOL certificate
- Proof of destruction
- Asset traceability
- Realisation of asset value
- Asset Traceability
Why Choose Just Clear?
Looking for something else? We offer nationwide rubbish clearance services. Whether you’re looking for rubbish clearance in Bristol, Telford, Exeter, house clearance in Southampton, house clearance in Glasgow or further afield we can help.
Please get in touch by calling 0345 319 8000 today and asking for our value realisation management team.