About our Rapid Retail Rescue Services
Closing any store is a hard decision to take so, soften the impact and call us for a fast, cost-effective end-to-end solution.
After any store de-commissioning work you need to do, our onsite team will go in and clean-up, then sort, recycle, and dispose of all leftover materials and debris.
Just call Just Clear and we’ll organise a fast, cost-effective rubbish removal solution across all your store locations nationwide and it’s guaranteed not to interfere with the daily opening times.
Hassle-Free Rapid Retail Rescue
Just call Just Clear as your Rapid Retail Rescue solution to clear up after store closure, and you can be sure of:
- A project manager assigned and specifically briefed to your job
- Removal of all unwanted materials, including fixtures, displays, appliances, and even flooring
- Dependable scheduling
- All onsite labour for rubbish removal is included
- Nationwide coverage
- Environmentally responsible disposal
- Smart liveried vehicles and uniformed staff
- We can even supply ‘before and after’ photos so that you are assured that it’s ‘job done’ and have evidence for the landlord or next tenant
…And we can help with liquidating or auctioning off any remaining stock or merchandising.
We work with retailers of all sizes to dispose of fixtures, displays or other merchandise after a store closure. It’s all part of our full-service Rapid Retail Rescue – you can call us and then relax, knowing we have everything in hand.
Why Choose Just Clear?
To arrange a rapid retail rescue, call 0203 130 0008 or get an online quote below.
We provide a variety of clearance services across the UK. See our full list of services for additional details.